July 19, 2020, 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Colors of Gratitude is Kol Ami’s project to hand color and distribute personalized gratitude cards to front line workers and others doing good deeds during the pandemic.
This gathering is great for all ages with separate break out rooms for: Families with Young Children, Teens, Young Adults and the Young at Heart.
Acclaimed illustrator Joanne Fink will be on hand for an interactive coloring workshop followed by stories and ideas from individuals who’ve shared her cards with grateful recipients.
To best enjoy this workshop you’ll need:
– paper copies of Joanne’s Colors of Gratitude 6 Cards with Danke – especially the “Birds of Gratitude” card, we’ve also added a special coloring patterns worksheet
– your favorite crayons, colored pencils or other writing medium
– unlined paper for practice
– a laptop or computer with Zoom access (though cell phones or ipads will work in a pinch)
– and at least one fine tipped writing utensil.
This Colors of Gratitude Gathering is a great way to get started on a fun tikkun olam project you can continue creating and distributing during the hot summer and the months to come.
If you’re not a member of Kol Ami, please consider making a suggested $18 donation upon registration. Proceeds will benefit Kol Ami’s COVID era activities and the World Health Organization Foundation supporting efforts during the pandemic.